#71 – How Much Money Do I Need For Retirement? Fireside Chat On Elon Musk Selling $TSLA Stocks & Web 3.0
00:00 – Happy Diwali!
01:07 – Elon Musk’s poll for selling $TSLA and solving world hunger with $6 Billion
03:03 – Discussion on Web 3.0 and decentralised banking
10:34 – How much money do you need to retire?
Twitter Thread by 10-K Diver on the topic: https://twitter.com/10kdiver/status/1363230660479967232?s=20
Article on Financial Freedom: https://www.lynalden.com/financial-freedom/
- Key idea 1: Set a financial independence goal. For example, “to amass a $2.5M portfolio in the next 20 years”
- You can arrive at this goal by making reasonable assumptions about expenses, inflation, withdrawal rates, etc.
- Key idea 2: Figure out what combinations of Saving (S) and Investing (I) will get you from your current state to your goal.
- Key idea 3: Periodically track your progress towards the goal.
- From time to time, you may need to modify the goal itself.
- After all, deciding on the goal is not an exact science. And a large part of it is based on personal preferences and circumstances, which can change over time.
All Streaming Platforms for Cold Brew Money Podcast: https://coldbrew.money/links/
About Cold Brew Money: https://coldbrew.money/about/
All Cold Brew Money Episodes: https://coldbrew.money/episodes/
Cold Brew Money Tools: https://coldbrew.money/tools/
Buy Us A Coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/coldbrewmoney
Atit Kothari: https://kothariatit.com/
Tapan Desai: https://tapandesai.com/
Atit’s Newsletter: https://atitkothari.substack.com/
Tapan’s Newsletter: https://tapandesai.substack.com/
The information in this video is general information only and should not be taken as constituting professional advice from Atit or Tapan. Atit and Tapan are not financial advisers. You should consider seeking independent legal, financial, taxation or other advice to check how the information relates to your unique circumstances. Atit or Tapan are not liable for any loss caused, whether due to negligence or otherwise arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information provided directly or indirectly, by use of this video.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/cold-brew-money/message