Today we have a special guest with us. Dinesh Sairam. Dinesh writes and shares content on Financial Analysis, Business Analysis, Business Valuation, and the Indian Stock Market on Twitter @Dinesh_Sairam and also at valuationinmotion.blogspot.com. Dinesh has over 13k followers on Twitter which includes the likes of Sanjay Bakshi, Deepak Shenoy (from the capital mind) and more.
Topics covered in the episode:
– How did you get started with investing?
– What is value investing according to you?
– What are some value investing strategies?
– How do you narrow down the stock universe? Do you use screeners, forums, friends?
– What are some key metrics you look at? How do you perform your fundamental analysis for a stock?
– How do you decide on a position size?
– When to sell?
– Do you have a favorite mistake? Something that taught an important lesson?
– Favorite book recommendations and any other resources you will recommend for beginners?
All Streaming Platforms:
Cold Brew Money Links
Information is only for educational and entertainment purposes and should not be relied upon as investment advice.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/cold-brew-money/message