Today we have a special guest with us. Dillon Jacobs from Vintage Value Investing. Dillon on his blog talks about investing, value investing strategy, and other resources to get started which we will try to capture in today’s episode.
- Intro – tell us about yourself, what do you do, your investment journey, and how did you learn about value investing?
- What is value investing? Value vs Growth Investing – can you explain the difference?
- What are some value investing strategies?
- What are some key metrics you look at? How do you perform your fundamental analysis for a stock?
- When to sell?
- Favorite book recommendations and any other resources you will recommend for beginners?
- Talk about Vintage Value Investing, newsletter, membership, and how can people reach out.
All Streaming Platforms:
Cold Brew Money Links
Information is only for educational and entertainment purposes and should not be relied upon as investment advice.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/cold-brew-money/message