Dollar-cost averaging (DCA) is an investment strategy in which an investor divides up the total amount to be invested across periodic purchases of a target asset in an effort to reduce the impact of volatility on the overall purchase.
- Removes attempt for timing in the market
- You don’t need large sums to invest but can invest consistently
- Neutralize short-term volatility
- You remove sentiments, biases, and emotions as you have predetermined the amount and equity
Cold Brew Money Links
Information is only for educational and entertainment purposes and should not be relied upon as investment advice.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/cold-brew-money/message