#38 – Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA) & Pop Culture
Dollar-cost averaging (DCA) is an investment strategy in which an investor divides up the total amount to be invested across periodic purchases of a target asset in an effort to reduce the impact of volatility on the overall purchase.
- Removes attempt for timing in the market
- You don’t need large sums to invest but can invest consistently
- Neutralize short-term volatility
- You remove sentiments, biases, and emotions as you have predetermined the amount and equity
Cold Brew Money Links
Subscribe to Cold Brew Money | About Cold Brew Money | Cold Brew Money All Episodes | Cold Brew Money Rabbit Hole
Contact us: Twitter | Instagram | Email
Information is only for educational and entertainment purposes and should not be relied upon as investment advice.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/cold-brew-money/message