Today we are continuing our discussion around Passive Investing
- FTSE Developed World ex-U.K. Equity Index Fund – Accumulation (large and mid-sized companies excluding UK, low fee) – tracks fund across developed worlds including US, EU
- FTSE U.K. All Share Index Unit Trust – Accumulation (all UK shares) – high yield, gold rated, only UK stocks
- U.S. Equity Index Fund – Accumulation (All US Index, want to move towards S&P 500 in the future) – all US stocks
- Global Bond Index Fund – Hedged Accumulation (Global Bond – Corporate and Govt)
- iShares Core S&P 500(IVV)
- Vanguard Long-Term Bond(BLV)
- Vanguard Intmdt-Term Trs ETF(VGIT)
- iShares S&P GSCI Commodity-Indexed Trust(GSG)
- SPDR® Gold Shares(GLD)
- International Index: Japan, Turkey, Russia, Europe, China
- QQQ- ETF that includes 100 of the largest international and domestic companies listed on the Nasdaq stock exchange
- HDFC NRE account FD
- Bitcoin through Robinhood
About Cold Brew Money:
Cold Brew Money is a podcast about finance, investing, businesses and a lot more. We discuss money because your friends and family don’t.
There is a stigma around the topic of money, people don’t want to discuss finance. We believe it’s important to not only discuss finance but also master it.
We will be talking about budgeting, scheduling, investing in stocks, bonds, index funds, valuation, and a lot more all while sipping on coffee!
Atit Kothari: https://kothariatit.com/
Tapan Desai: http://tapandesai.com/
Subscribe to us:
All Streaming Platforms: https://www.linktr.ee/coldbrewmoney/
Information is only for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as investment advice.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/cold-brew-money/message