We are discussing Mental Models in today’s episode. Specifically, important Mental Models that you can use in investing.
- What are mental models?
- Why are mental models important?
- First Principles
- Circle of Competence
- First-order, second-order, third-order thinking
- Occam’s Razor
- Tim Ferriss Show – Naval Ravikant Episode – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7J-Gwc9pVg
- Shane Parrish – Farnam Street – https://fs.blog/
- The Knowledge Project- https://fs.blog/knowledge-project/
- Poor Charlie’s Almanac- https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/944652.Poor_Charlie_s_Almanack
- The Psychology of Misjudgement – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ICaAKuAudQ
- Elon Musk on First Principles – https://youtu.be/NV3sBlRgzTI
- Safal Niveshak – Circle of Competence – https://www.safalniveshak.com/mental-models/
- James Clear – Atomic Habits – https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/40121378-atomic-habits
- Atit Kothari – Mental Models Blog- https://atitkothari.substack.com/p/framework-for-looking-for-gems
- Tapan Desai – Mental Models – https://tapandesai.com/mental-models/
- Tapan Desai – Monthly Mullings – https://www.instagram.com/mullingsbytapan/
Atit Kothari: https://kothariatit.com/
Tapan Desai: http://tapandesai.com/
Information is only for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as investment advice.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/cold-brew-money/message